1.1 Use cheats, automation software (bots), hacks, modifications (mods) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the Game experience;
1.2 Use the Site, Account, Game(s) (including Game-related Virtual Items, if any), Game Client(s) and/or Service in any way not expressly permitted by this Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not (a) institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation denial of service attacks, upon the Service or otherwise attempt to disrupt the Service or any other person’s use of the Service; or (b) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service, Accounts registered to other players, or the computer systems or networks connected to the Service;
1.3 Use any unauthorized third-party software that intercepts, “mines,” or otherwise collects information from or through the Site, Account(s), Game(s) (including Game-related Virtual Items, if any), Game Client(s) and/or the Service, including without limitation any software that reads areas of RAM used by the Game(s) or the Service to store information about a character or the game environment; provided, however, that RSCLegacy may, in its sole and absolute discretion, allow the use of certain third party user interfaces.
2.1 If you have elected to purchase any Game, product, service (including any subscription service) and/or Virtual Items through RSCLegacy’s commerce systems, upon your acceptance of these terms and submission of your order, you hereby agree that we have the right to automatically charge your credit card/paypal or debit your account for the applicable fees or charges, plus any applicable taxes we are required to collect, and you authorize us to do so. You agree to pay all fees incurred by you or anyone using an Account registered to you. You agree to notify RSCLegacy promptly of any changes to your credit or debit card account number, its expiration date and/or your billing address, and you agree to notify RSCLegacy promptly if your credit card expires or is canceled for any reason. After the submission of your order, you will receive an e-mail receipt from RSCLegacy providing details of your purchase. Please print a copy of such e-mail for your records.
2.2 If you elect to redeem any promotional code in exchange for any products and/or services, you acknowledge that the applicable promotional code will then be permanently consumed and converted into the purchased product(s) and/or service(s). Unless otherwise specified, the cash value posted on the Store for any product or service being offered for redemption is inclusive of applicable sales taxes.
2.3 RSCLegacy may revise the pricing for the goods and services offered, including without limitation subscription plans and/or Virtual Items for any Game, at any time.
2.4 All charges made to your credit card or debits to your account can be viewed by you under the Transaction History section of RSCLegacy’s Account Management site.
Communicating on the Site, in a Game or through the Service with other users and RSCLegacy representatives, whether by text, voice or any other method, (collectively, “Chat”) is an integral part of the Game and the Service.
You understand that, by using the Chat features, you may be exposed to communications (including in written, verbal, electronic, digital, machine-readable or other form) that you might find objectionable. You understand that any content sent or appearing through a Chat feature is the sole responsibility of the individual(s) transmitting such content. This means that you, and not RSCLegacy, are entirely responsible for all content that you transmit. Under no circumstances will RSCLegacy or its third party providers be liable for any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damages of any kind incurred as a result of the access to, downloading, viewing, listening, use of or inability to use any content, including User Content.
When engaging in Chat, you may not:
1) Transmit or post any content or language which, in the sole and absolute discretion of RSCLegacy, is deemed to be offensive, including without limitation content or language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, nor may you use a misspelling or an alternative spelling to circumvent the content and language restrictions listed above;
2) Carry out any action with a disruptive effect, such as intentionally causing the Chat screen to scroll faster than other users are able to read, or setting up macros with large amounts of text that, when used, can have a disruptive effect on the normal flow of Chat;
3) Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in Chat or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users, including without limitation posting commercial solicitations and/or advertisements for goods and services available outside of the Game universe;
4) Sending repeated unsolicited or unwelcome messages to a single user or repeatedly posting similar messages in a Chat area, including without limitation continuous advertisements to sell goods or services;
5) Communicate or post any user’s personal information in the Game, or on websites or forums related to the Game, except that a user may communicate his or her own personal information in a private message directed to a single user;
6) Harass, threaten, stalk, embarrass or cause distress, unwanted attention or discomfort to any user of the Game or the Site;
7) Participate in any action that, in the sole and absolute opinion of RSCLegacy, results or may result in an authorized user of the Game or the Site being “scammed” or defrauded out of gold, weapons, armor, or any other items that user has earned through authorized game play in the Game (including but not limited to participation in player-run casinos);
8) Impersonate any real person, including without limitation any “staff members” or any other RSCLegacy employee, nor may you communicate in the Game, or on the Site or Service in any way designed to make others believe that your message constitutes a Server message or was otherwise posted by any RSCLegacy employee.
Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters separate from those that happen on the Internet. We expect all forum members to respect eachother's privacy. You may not post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to, name and address, phone numbers, pictures, employers, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases and E-Mail addresses.
Those that violate this rule will be banned for RL Information and ALL posts will be deleted as spam.
2) Server Negativity Spreading negative propaganda about the server and serving no purpose other than to slander the community and it's staff will not be allowed. This goes hand in hand with trolling. The staff work hard to provide this experience to you, and we will not tolerate negative conjecture about our agendas or actions.
3) Content Any threads that contain content unsafe for work should be reported to staff members so actions can be taken accordingly.
4) Avatars and Signatures All Avatars and signatures must not contain any explicit content. Signatures must be no higher than 150 pixels, and no wider than 500 pixels. If there are multiple images, or images as well as text, the combination must not exceed the height of what a single 200 pixel image would cover.
5) Thread Titles Thread Titles, regardless of the forum it is posted in, may not contain profanity or unacceptable language.
6) Ban Evasion Forum accounts may not be created to circumvent a forum ban. Violations of this rule can lead to ingame disciplinary action under the Forum Behavior game rule.
7) Racism Racism will not be tolerated and you will be permanently banned.
8) Attacks/Flames Argue the point, not the poster. Do not attack, slander, or bash fellow forum users.
9) Gore or explicit content Content is expected to remain work friendly. Do not post graphic/gross/disturbing images. This includes forum avatars and signatures.
1) Trade Scams Do not scam players in any way. As a player you are responsible for the safekeeping/loss of your items. Players caught scamming or attempting to scam will have their scammed items removed and/or all accounts involved will be banned.
Do not buy/sell RSCLegacy gold, items or accounts for real cash.
This also applies for exchanging them for those of any other game. Players caught will be receive a permanent ban.
RMT (Real Money Trade) Sales
The involvement of any currency, items, or services external to RSCLegacy Server (Including but not limited to: real money (USD, Euro, Etc), regulated or otherwise (Bitcoins), Food/Delivery, Virtual currency of any other game, Beta Keys for the latest new game, etc... for any of that RSCLegacy server's virtual items or service (Including by not limited to: Items, Powerleveling, Accounts/Characters sales) is strictly forbidden.
The economy of RSCLegacy is tracked very closely by the Game Masters and Management, and we take this type of behavior very seriously. Violation of this rule will often result in permanent bans for all accounts involved (Buyers, Sellers, Mules/Transferers).
Offers/Solicitations to violate this rule, even jokingly, will also result in disciplinary action.
Do not pretend to be any member of the RSCLegacy staff.
Players found pretending to be a staff member will be permanently banned.
Do not use bots when playing our server.
Permanent bans will be given out to anyone who caught botting.
Do not harass other players.
This usually involves repeatedly bothering a player with inappropriate behaviour and attempting to bypass their efforts to avoid you. Players that harass will get a temporary ban.
7) Language Do not use inappropriate language. Players caught using inappropriate language on a regular basis will receive a temporary mute.
8) Inappropriate character names Do not pick names that are defamatory, vulgar, prejudice/racist, or explicitly sexual. Poorly chosen names result in a permanent ban. Please take the time to think up a non-offensive name before creating an account. RSCLegacy staff members reserve the right to change a character name for any reason.
On behalf of RSCLegacy, thank you for reading and applying to these rules to make RSCLegacy a better place and also keeping your account safe! Please remember that you are a guest and act with the same courtesy and respect you expect from other guests.